Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Journey

I want to invite you on a journey with me for the next week or so.

The story I want to share with you is the story of our family... a journey of pregnancy, birth, infertility, adoption, and miscarriage. It's a story of indescribably joy and pain so deep that it takes your breath away. It's a story of longings fulfilled, hope deferred, love awakened, and faith tested. It's a story that may leave more questions than answers and expose more raw emotions than most would like to admit experiencing. But this is the stuff that life is made of.

So over the next week, I will share a piece of our story with you in progressive order. If you miss a day, go back to catch up before reading on as each post will build on the previous ones. It may get messy because it is a story that I am still living. I don't have all the pieces neatly put together yet. But, if you'd be willing to give me a little grace, I'd be willing to journey with you down this road of what God has been teaching me. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here for you. Love you, Viv