Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

My college roommate (and one of my best friends in the whole world), Kendall, is expecting her first baby! To celebrate, some of the South Bay staff girls threw Kendall a shower this past weekend. Sanli, who is not officially on staff but might as well be, opened her home for the party. I gotta be honest, throwing parties like this typically isn't my cup of tea. But I had a great time helping with this one as it was, to me, an expression of my love & excitement for Kendall.

Get ready for picture overload because you know I have to show off all of our hard work!







The fabric for the tablecloth is the fabric Kendall chose for her nursery. 
That's where we got the theme for this shower. 





We had lots of hostesses that each contributed something special!


Kendall's mom SURPRISED her by flying in from Alabama for the shower.
Oh, how I love a good surprise!!!

So full of joy!

A special prayer of blessing for a special new mom!

No comments: