Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Home Study is Underway

Last night when we got home from our small group, our "Home Study" packet (for the adoption) had arrived. I was amazed by the size of it! I flipped through it briefly, but decided I should head to bed before my head started spinning.

Today I completed the (8-page) application to be mailed in tomorrow with the application fee of $250. I also scheduled a physical for Andy & myself, made an appointment to get our fingerprinting done, and mailed in a form to Caedmon's pediatrician for her to fill out.

Caedmon and I dropped off a packet of documents for AWAA at the post office today. I believe I may get to know the postal workers very well over the next 6 months as I will have made 3 trips there just this week!After the post office, we headed to the park to play for an hour in our beautiful California weather.

Tonight Andy and I have a BIG date and I am VERY excited. For my birthday, Andy gave me tickets to the Broadway show "South Pacific" showing here in San Francisco. So we are getting dressed up and heading out for a night on the town in just a couple hours! I can hardly wait!

No comments: