Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kindergarten, Here We Come!

Today we have been celebrating Caedmon's "graduation" from preschool. Because we did preschool with Caedmon twice (he has a late bday), this was our 2nd graduation ceremony. But this one was a little more emotional for me as we officially close this chapter of Caedmon's preschool years. He's not a preschooler anymore. Now he's a kid. This evening I will be sewing weights in the hem of all of his pants.









Caedmon's precious teachers, Mrs. Casas & Mrs. Dunn
These ladies have been such an important part of our lives the past 2 years.
Saying goodbye to them was probably the hardest part of the day!


This is Mrs. Dunn's daughter. I told Caedmon I wanted to get a picture of him with his teachers and he told me he wanted to get a picture with his teacher's daughter! I wonder why!!! Ladies' man already!


No comments: