Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'll Be Back...

I love to write. It's therapy for me. So, if I am not writing much on this blog, it is typically the result of one of two reasons:

1- I am super busy and just don't have the time.
                            or
2- I am not in the best place emotionally and don't want to be a downer to the whole blogosphere.

My absence these days is a combination of both. I'll just say this...adjusting to our new normal has been way more difficult than I expected. I have more questions than answers, more things to do than time to do them, and more crazy thoughts and emotions than I'd like to admit. One day I will share some of these thoughts and emotions, but for now it's too raw.

However, I do write blogs all day long...you'd just have to be able to read my mind to know what I've written because they never quite make it to the computer. Hang on, Blog Fans...I'll be back one day soon.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Thanks for your openness and honesty Stacie. I'll be praying for you and the family.