Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quotable Caedmon

Caedmon is 3 1/2 years old now and he keeps us laughing. These are some quotes that I never want to forget:

"When I was a little boy, I grow up to be a farmer in college."

"Mommy, you look like a cow!"

"Mom, did God create Himself?"

Walking out with a notepad and pen, "I'm going to write a text message."

"Mommy, why is today Tuesday (Twos-day) and not Threes-day because I'm 3 years old?"

"Mom, I want eggs for breakfast because eggs have a lot of protein."

A very concerned Caedmon said, "Mom, I never walked on water before."

"Mommy, when I grow up, you will be little, I will be the daddy, and Daddy will be the mommy."


Caedmon- "Mom, I have something stuck in my teeth."
Me- "Ewww, is that a fingernail?"
C- "No. It's a toenail."

No comments: