Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family Fun Fridays

Fridays are typically Andy's day off so we call them our Family Fun Fridays. Last week we went to my favorite park that I've found out here in the Bay Area. Gorgeous weather, beautiful scenery, and lots of fresh air. While Caedmon & Andy went for a bike ride, I did a little photo shoot of Sammy playing at the playground.

I try to never take for granted how beautiful it is where we live. 
I feel so blessed. Mountains surrounding the valley, trees, 
blue skies, and lots of sunshine. 
(ironically, it's raining as I type this!)







And, to prove that Caedmon was a valuable part of this 
family outing, I snapped a few pictures of him too!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love the photos! I'm starting to get into photography and look forward to photo shoots with my *future* kids. Family Fun Fridays sound awesome =D.