Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quotable Caedmon




Caedmon says some pretty stinkin funny stuff. I try to tweet/FB as many quotes as I can so I that I'll remember them later and share a good laugh with some of you. But I realize that not all of you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, and I don't want you to miss out on my silly son. So here's the latest from the Cade-man.



  • Caedmon came into my room early one morning and said, "I just have one small problem with sleeping. My eyes won't stay closed."
  • Reflecting on the 5 vaccinations Caedmon received at his check-up he said, "Mommy, I cried when the doctor shot me."
  • Caedmon came running over to me breathing really heavy and said (multiple times), "Mom, I'm trying to catch my breasts."
  • As he was laying in bed one night trying to fall asleep he started singing an original song with the main lyrics being "Tortilla in the Highest". 
  • "Mom! Sammy is on a mission to bother me!" ...Premeditated bothering. Sounds like a serious crime.
  • "The great thing about birthdays is that they always come back!"
  • "Mom, you should start saving boxes now because I'm going to take all of my toys to college...I'll leave some for Sammy, though."
  • "Mom, I've got some terrible news. I just saw gray clouds in the sky. Lots and lots of them. I told them, 'Oh no! Not again!'"
Conversations:
Me: "Caedmon, what is that on your pants?
Caedmon: "I dunno. It's not boogers. Mom, is that good that it's not boogers?"
Me: "Yes, Caedmon. I'm proud of you."

Caedmon came out of his room crying one night after we had put him to bed. He said,
"Mom, I hit my head on the bed."
Me: "I'm sorry buddy."
Caedmon: "Can I have my cold pack?"
Me: "No."
Caedmon: "Why not?"
Me: "Because the last time I sent you to bed with a cold pack we had to call Poison Control."
Caedmon: "Aww, Man!"

Caedmon & Lily (Fi & Mandy's 4 year old daughter)
Lily: "Hey Caedmon, do you know what you have to do to go to Heaven?"
Caedmon: "What?"
Lily: "You have to die."

1 comment:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

That's funny. Sorry you had to call poison control. :) I have a part on our blog that I call "Overheard"... same concept. Babies/kids say such funny things! Sorry I missed out on your giveaway... I just switched over to blogger. So, now I'm an official follower instead of an occasional stalker. :)