Monday, July 25, 2011

This kid makes me laugh!

Caedmon brings me such joy and laughter! He says the funniest things...often so fast that I don't even have time to write them down.

For example, the other day as we were unloading from the van, he was struggling to get the sliding door open. He finally succeeded, turned to look at me and said, "That door was no match for me!"

In a recent conversation about Bad Guys, Caedmon assured me, "Mom, they will get their just reward."

Caedmon also happens to be one of the funniest dancers of all times. We were in Mountain View last Thursday night where they had live street music. Caedmon jumped right in the mix and worked his magic. Here's one of the clips I caught of him:



Now, that boy has got some rhythm! I particularly like the spin move at the end.

No comments: