Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Key Lime Pie



Last night we had our 2nd Purpose Driven Life group. I love Life Groups because I get to know a whole new group of people at a deeper level. People whose names I didn't even know become friends over the course of a few months in a Life Group. It is a beautiful thing.

Last night, I made Key Lime Pie for our group. I thought I'd share the recipe as it is simple, but oh so delicious. I originally got this recipe from a family friend of mine, Suzanne.



Key Lime Pie

6 large egg YOLKS
1 cup lime juice
2 14 oz. cans non-fat condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch salt

Preheat oven to 350. 
Mix ingredients. Pour into a large deep graham cracker crust. Bake 25-30 minutes.
Serve with a dollop of Cool Whip on top. Mmmmmmm!


Last week for Life Group I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake. This recipe is a little more involved, but it is phenomenal. This is another Suzanne recipe. Click here to view it.

No comments: