Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spa Day!

Before last Friday, I had never been to a Day Spa. I've had a few massages (2 in foreign countries), but I'd never been somewhere that you can stay as long as you'd like to enjoy the amenities. My sweet friend, Dawn, wanted to plan something special as her gift to me for my birthday. I thought we were doing a girls' lunch, but she called me 2 days before and said, "Nope! We're going to the spa!"

WOW! It was so nice. And I'm pretty sure we all could have enjoyed staying a lot longer to lounge around in the hot tub, sauna, misting room, etc... The best part was enjoying it all with 5 of my closest friends. This will be a memory that I treasure for a very long time!









Ok, ok, I promise no more 30th birthday posts! I had one incredible birthday, huh? So, so blessed. 

No comments: