Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bring It!


Andy and I are now officially halfway through with P90X. Today is our 46th day of the 90 day intensive fitness program. For anyone who is unfamiliar with it, it is literally beating your flesh into submission every day! Most days Andy and I get up a little after 5 AM to start our workout, which is anywhere from one hour to an hour and a half depending on the workout. The most difficult part is how relentless it is...You're supposed to do it 6 days a week, so there really is no let up. I'm determined to stick with it to the end and I've not missed a day yet.

Some days I love it. Some days I hate it. But I'm always glad we're doing it.

There's also a nutrition plan that you're supposed to go by. Though Andy and I are not sticking to the nutrition plan 100%, we're doing our best and I'm cooking a lot of new foods that we'd never tried before. Some of the recipes are really good. I'm going to post a couple of my favorite. (Hope that's not illegal!)

You're supposed to take pictures of yourself before you start the program and then at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days. I was so excited to get to 30 days and take the pictures. I just knew that I was going to look like a completely different person. Much to my dismay, when I put the pictures side by side, there was no visible difference! LOL. Oh well, I'm only half way through.

1 comment:

Mary said...

we did that too! well... it was more for chris. I bet your 90 day pictures will look great!