Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Glimpse at our Holidays

Sorry for my absence from the blog during the holiday season.
Here's a glimpse at what we were up to!


South Bay's 1st Ever Christmas Eve Service!


Baking Ginger Bread cookies


Can't catch me, I'm the Ginger Bread Man


Our "attempt" at a ginger bread choo choo train


Christmas morning


Lots of snuggle time


Traveled to SC to be with my family on Dec 26th.
This is one of my nephews, Jonathan.
Happy New Year!


BTW, the tie is a joke not a fashion statement.


Caedmon and JJ were the best of friends


"Girls Lunch" with my mom and sisters


Mighty Warrior JJ & Fireman Caedmon
to the Rescue!


Caedmon wants a brother sooooo badly. I heard him telling Jonathan
over and over, "JJ, you're my brother." I can hardly wait to get "Flash"
here from Ethiopia. I think Caedmon will be a great big brother.

No comments: