Thursday, January 21, 2010

Late-Breaking News from David & Goliath

In a surprising turn of events, new evidence supports that there is more to learn about the relationship between David & Goliath. As 3 year old Caedmon and his imaginative mother were playing yesterday, Caedmon took on the role of Goliath while his mother played David. This assignment of roles is only logical when you consider their comparative size. Goliath (Caedmon) called David (his mother) on his cell phone (a means of communication only recently added to the story). The following conversation unfolded:

Goliath: David, I'm going to come over to your house.

David: No. You can't. You're an enemy of God.

Goliath: Yes, I can.

David: If you come over to my house, I will have to kill you with my sling.

Goliath: Ummm, no, that doesn't sound too good. How 'bout we go to Chuck-E-Cheese instead?

Who knew? I would have never pegged Goliath as a fan of Chuck-E-Cheese. But, this just serves to remind us that there is always a story behind the story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny and too cute!!!! - Laura