We found out from our adoption agency this morning that the Ethiopian judge is "still deciding" on whether or not our court date will be July 8th. She'll let us know tomorrow. WHAT?!?!? Nothing like giving us plenty of notice! So at this point, we still don't know if we are leaving next Monday or not, but we need to proceed as if we are just in case.
Realized you're supposed to get vaccinations 4-6 weeks before you travel. Oops!
Today my errands are:
- Best Buy to buy a couple converters/surge protecters
- TJ Max/Ross to find a couple inexpensive pieces of luggage
What to pray for:
- Pray that we would get a confirmed court date quickly so that we can nail down our plans
- Pray that we would be able to find plane tickets at a decent price on such short notice
10 DAYS UNTIL JULY 8TH COURT DATE