Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving Day, April 29, 2008

Today is moving day and, surprisingly enough, I find myself cool, calm, and collected. Very different than the other four moves Andy and I have been through. It probably has something to do with the fact that we just moved in December (4 months ago) and I never unpacked about 50% of our stuff! Our friends are coming over this afternoon to help us load the truck and almost everything in our house is already in the garage. The thing I find myself most stressed out about is that I will be losing internet connection after today! Funny how dependent you can become on something that the generation before us never new they were missing! The new place that we'll be temporarily staying does not have internet, so I'm not too sure how I'll pay my bills, respond to emails, etc... So if I don't get a post up for a while, that's why. Okay, back to packing and cleaning my house!

No comments: