Friday, September 5, 2008

Poison Control & Miracles; July 26, 08

We called poison control for the first time today. I found Caedmon in the dining room kickin' back on a little furniture polish. When I walked up he grinned up at me at me and said, "Juice!" Thankfully, most forms of furniture polish are non-toxic so we were able to avoid a trip to the emergency room!

Andy left today for Atlanta where he's meeting with two different churches who are partnering with us to start South Bay Church. It has been miraculous to watch God provide for this dream in every way. This time last year Andy was just finishing up the launch strategy. We had no staff, no money, and no partnering churches. We just had a vision that God had put in our hearts. And now...well, all the pieces are just coming together. I feel like we are living a miracle and I am so thankful to get to be apart of it.

One month from today, Caedmon and I will be on a plane flying "home" to the Silicon Valley. Andy will greet us at the airport and hopefully take us to our newly found house/apartment/condo where we will start to build our lives. I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

No comments: